- 160g of dark chocolate
- 160g of milk chocolate
- 1/3 cup of cocoa
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of plain flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 200g unsalted butter
- Melt the dark and milk chocolate with the butter in the bowl. [Keep mixing so the chocolate does not burn]
- Once the chocolate has melted, remove the bowl from the heat.
- In a separate bowl mix the eggs and sugar.
- Combine both mixtures.
- Add the cocoa and flour. Mix until combined.
- Pour mixture into a cake tin, lined with baking paper.
- Scatter raspberries on top.
- Cook for 60 minutes at 160°C or until cooked through.
If serving hot, add a scoop of ice cream!
Or, if you would prefer to let it cool, use a sieve to sprinkle icing sugar over each piece.