Who needs a boyfriend if you have mousse?
Whether you know the 14th of February as Valentine’s Day, Singles Awareness (and Appreciation) Day or just another day to tick off your calendar, I hope this recipe will make you smile!
- 220g of milk chocolate
- 220g of dark chocolate
- 60g of unsalted butter
- 500mL of cream
- 3 tablespoons of caster sugar
- 5 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
- Strawberries to top
- Separate the egg whites and yolks.
- Whisk the egg whites until peaks form.
- Add the caster sugar to the egg whites and continue whisking.
- In a separate bowl, melt the chocolate and butter over the stove.
- Add the egg yolks to the chocolate mixture.
- Fold the chocolate mixture slowly through the egg whites and sugar.
- Add the cocoa powder and cream to that bowl and stir.
- Pour the mousse mixture into serving glasses.
- Place the glasses in the fridge until it sets and becomes firm.
- Serve with fresh strawberries.
Follow the girl in the white house for more deliciously simple recipes!