With a new year of uni about to begin it is essential that we find ways to fill up the time that we should be putting to good use. This fruity ice tea is perfect for procrastinating. Better still, it will keep you hydrated when you come to the conclusion that you must actually begin to study.
- Your favourite fruity tea
- Fresh or frozen fruit that you may like to add
- Boil the water in a kettle.
- Make a tea as you would normally.
- Put the tea in the fridge and allow to cool.
- Once it has cooled, add the fruit and ice.
Follow the girl in the white house for more delicious, fruity and fun ideas!